Sampa Mixed Martial Arts October Newsletter
Sampa Mixed Martial Arts October Newsletter:
- First of all, Sampa BJJ Academy partnered with Bright Pink to provide breast and ovarian cancer risk assessments. Bright Pink is focused on saving young women’s lives through the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.
- nother successful Sampa BJJ Graduation! We are so pleased that many had moved up in rank and improving daily in their journey.
- On October 8, 2016 we had our family classes at Sampa BJJ Academy. Students had their chance to train BJJ with their kids, cousins, siblings, parents, and friends. Students also earned raffle tickets for bringing guests in this one of a kind event!
- Stranger Danger Class at Sampa BJJ Academy. This event is open to all the community, friends, siblings and families. Students also earned raffle tickets for bringing guests in this event.
- Thanks to Prof. Martin Guggi for this amazing workshop. Thanks for all the help in the academy and thanks to all the students who came out to support him.
- Sampa Oktoberfest. Everyone including families and friends had a great time together!
- Finally, we celebrated Halloween classes and costume contest at Sampa BJJ Academy and Sampa Fitness.