Sampa Mixed Martial Arts September Newsletter
Sampa Mixed Martial Arts September Newsletter:
- First of all, Sampa BJJ Academy partnered with The Rescue Bank to help feed our furry friends. The Rescue Bank operates on a “food bank” model by collecting and redistributing donated pet food, supplies and donations to qualified animal welfare groups across America.
- Also, we had a special workshop called “Italo Moura Berimbolo Master Class”. Italo Moura conducted the training – a young purple belt athlete who is winning everything in his division!
- Focus for Better Grades Seminar was held at Sampa BJJ Academy. Over 50 kids took advantage of the free event that used martial arts techniques as a tool to help the kids become better listeners.
- Sampa Spar-A-thon took place on September 24th at our Elwood location. It is a day that we celebrate together the coolest thing we have in our class which is “sparring”. In addition, Parents and kids train together and this is a one of the huge celebrations that we all look to participate!
- Finally, we celebrated Sampa Olympics doing a night full of activities! From Judo Competition, Wrestling, Boxing, and Obstacle Course. Medals, pizza, and refreshments were provided for those who participated.